We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly Chiropractic Associate to join our busy multi-disciplinary practice in Honor Oak. We are a growing practice with a close-knit team of practitioners, teachers and wellness enthusiasts.
This is a part-time role with the opportunity to also locum for additional hours. With the right candidate it has the potential to become a full-time position in the future. This is an opportunity to be self-employed (with percentage based earnings) in London.
Person & Role Requirements
- Be an experienced, diversified Chiropractor
- Be passionate about health and well being
- Be confident in their abilities
- Have an empathetic nature
- Have great communication skills
- Be passionate about growing their practice
- Be willing to promote themselves and the clinic.
Candidates must have the following:
- Registration with the GCC
- Professional Indemnity Insurance with Public Liability
If you are interested in the role we encourage you to send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter (CV’s without a covering letter will not be considered; we want to know about YOU!)