We are now recruiting for a part-time clinic assistant/receptionist who is passionate about health and wellbeing, knowledgeable about and/or experienced in our core disciplines of Chiropractic, Massage, Acupuncture, Yoga and Pilates and has previous relevant work experience. Appropriate training will be provided.
Person & Role Requirements
• Be a quick learner, multi-tasker and be able to take initiative
• Be positive, enthusiastic, personable and friendly
• Be passionate, intelligent and knowledgeable regarding the alternative therapy industry – always willing to learn more and quickly!
• Be fluent in both written and verbal English language
• Be attentive, articulate and well-presented
• Have a concern for patient care and an empathetic nature
• Have previous relevant experience in customer services, administration and/or complementary health (min 1yrs experience)
• Have adequate mathematical skill to deal with register and book keeping
• Have a strong commitment to patient care and privacy guidelines and a keen attention to detail
CLINIC ASSISTANT DUTIES:
•To assist in the promotion of chiropractic, be passionate about the value of chiropractic and physical activity. Essential!
•To assist the chiropractor when possible. This includes helping with notes or exercise prescription, restocking supplies, answering patient questions about care plans and queries about chiropractic.
•Keeping the communal areas tidy and presentable, this may include: Clearing of overfilling bins, cleaning glass and mugs, keeping surfaces clean and clear.
• Answering the phone calls and booking appointments
• Checking students in for classes
• Taking payments and assisting with reporting and other financial aspects of the business
• Helping in the administrative work of the clinic - patient privacy is a crucial issue in all aspects (verbal, filing, communication, etc.)
• Use of Microsoft Word and Excel. Previous experience with online booking systems would be helpful.
• Undertaking part of the marketing of the clinic through social media. Social media experience would be helpful
• Dealing with patient enquiries, including being able to assist and guide clients to the right service for them. This will require clear but simple explanations of the types of treatments and services we provide. In depth technical knowledge is not required upon application, but understanding is essential so that it can be explained in layman’s terms.
BENEFITS OF THE ROLE
• Free Chiropractic treatment is given when necessary and as part of the training for the role.
• Free Yoga and Pilates classes based on space availability
• You’ll be joining of a small team in a family business who place great importance on the wellbeing of their staff.
Please note this is a part time role of approximately 20hrs per week spread over 4 days from Wednesday – Saturday. The expected shift pattern for this role is currently:
- Wednesday 4pm - 9pm
- Thursday 3pm – 8.30pm
- Friday 8am – 1pm
- Saturday 8am – 2pm
Some flexibility for cover arrangements and holidays will be required. You will also be required to attend monthly team meetings. There may be some scope to change the suggested shifts for the right candidate.
£ 9.80 p/h including rolled up holiday pay
If you are interested in the role we encourage you to send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter (CV’s without a covering letter will not be considered; we want to know about YOU!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly Chiropractic Associate to join our busy multi-disciplinary practice in Honor Oak. We are a growing practice with a close-knit team of practitioners, teachers and wellness enthusiasts.
This is a part-time role with the opportunity to also locum for additional hours. With the right candidate it has the potential to become a full-time position in the future. This is an opportunity to be self-employed (with percentage based earnings) in London.
Person & Role Requirements
Have 2 years minimum experience
Be passionate about health and well being
Be confident in their abilities
Have an empathetic nature
Have great communication skills
Be passionate about growing their practice
Be willing to promote themselves and the clinic.
Candidates must have the following:
- Registration with the GCC
- Professional Indemnity Insurance with Public Liability
If you are interested in the role we encourage you to send us an email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter (CV’s without a covering letter will not be considered; we want to know about YOU!)