RECEPTION TEAM MEMBER
We are looking for a part-time Reception Team Member/Clinic Assistant who is passionate about health and well-being.
Please note that this is a part-time role of approximately 15 hours per week. The proposed hours are below but weekday hours are negotiable based on the flexibility of the existing team. It is also possible that later in 2019 the number of hours required for this role may change. However, any changes to hours will be given with 8 weeks notice.
Confirmed: Saturdays 8am - 2pm
TBC: Wednesdays 4pm – 9pm, Thursday 3pm-8.30pm.
To start January 2019.
Person & Role Requirements
• Be a quick learner, multi-tasker and be able to take initiative
• Be positive, enthusiastic, personable and friendly
• Be passionate, intelligent and knowledgeable regarding the alternative therapy industry – always willing to learn more and quickly!
• Be fluent in both written and verbal English language
• Be attentive, articulate and well-presented
• Have a concern for patient care and an emphatic nature
• Have previous experience in customer services and/or administration (min 1yrs experience)
• Have adequate mathematical skill to deal with register and book keeping
• Have a strong commitment to patient care and privacy guidelines and a keen attention to detail
Desirable but Non-Essential Skills & Experience:
• Experience with content creation for social media platforms/blogs. Understanding of Instagram, Facebook & Twitter.
• Experience with alternative healthcare practices including but not limited to Chiropractic, Massage, Yoga & Pilates.
• Previous experience with the Mindbody/Cliniko booking systems would be helpful.
• Experience with any Marketing/Branding/Design tools would also be welcome.
Description of Responsibilities:
• Answering the phone calls and booking appointments
• Checking students in for classes
• Taking payments
• Dealing with patient enquiries, including education
• Helping in the administrative work of the clinic - patient privacy is a crucial issue in all aspects (verbal, filing, communication, etc.)
• Assisting with payroll, reporting and other financial aspects of the business
• Use of Microsoft Word and Excel and computer based client booking systems.
• Keeping the communal areas tidy and presentable
• Undertaking part of the marketing of the clinic through social media. There is also the opportunity to contribute to our health & wellness blog
Salary: £9.15 /hour Required experience: Reception/Admin role: 1 year
Please send us your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly Chiropractic Associate to join our busy multi-disciplinary practice in Honor Oak. We are a growing practice with a close-knit team of practitioners, teachers and wellness enthusiasts.
This is a part-time role with the opportunity to also locum for additional hours. With the right candidate it has the potential to become a full-time position in the future. This is an opportunity to be self-employed (with percentage based earnings) in London.
Person & Role Requirements
Have 2 years minimum experience
Be passionate about health and well being
Be confident in their abilities
Have an empathetic nature
Have great communication skills
Be passionate about growing their practice
Be willing to promote themselves and the clinic.
Candidates must have the following:
- Registration with the GCC
- Professional Indemnity Insurance with Public Liability
If you are interested in the role we encourage you to send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter (CV’s without a covering letter will not be considered; we want to know about YOU!)